So what's the deal here?
Welcome to the blog of Gwen, photographer/comic trapped in the body of an occasionally mild-mannered (but tenacious and dedicated) Reference Assistant. This is my effort to explore the true meaning of the 23 things designed to help us learn (master would be a bit too much for me to expect) Web 2.0.

Today there were
only 2,416 mashups when I searched Flickr. Back in October, when I first did this particular "thing," Flickr mashups went right over my head. Mash and ups. All of 'em. Today, it makes just a tiny bit more sense. Although I have to say that so many of the mashups I saw today on Flickr were about people at meetings. The ones I found so much more intruiging showed a lot of color, some thought, and some humor.
Mashup courtesy of Shinyville on Flickr.
(Some of) my favorite things
- Cross Creek (old flick)
- Educating Rita (old flick)
- Julia (old flick)
- On the Waterfront (quite old flick)
- Out of Africa (old flick)
- The Verdict (I think this was my favorite Paul Newman movie.)
No comments:
Post a Comment